The apartment is located in the ground floor of a row house at the end of the row in an absolutly quiet area overviewing Le Lavandou and on half way to Bormes les Mimosas above the Route de Lavandières. The apartment is accessible by steps from the covered parking above or the road below.
The Résidence "La Mandra" consists of 4 row houses and 3 terrace houses. From the terrace you look in the private garden and overview the skyline of Le Lavandou, the port of Bormes – La Favière – and the sea. By clear weather you have a great view on the two islands Île de Levant and Port Cros.
Below the garden you'll find a boccie ground, which can be used free of charge by the residents.
The next shopping possibilities are only 200 m away in a supermarket with tabaccoshop and pharmacie. In Le Lavandou you'll find of course many different possibilties as small and big supermarkets and small boutiques, where you can do your daily shopping.
On Thursday there is a market in Le Lavandou and on Wednesday in Bormes Village.
The centre and the beaches of Le Lavandaou are a 20-30 minute walk away or you reach them in a few minutes car or bike ride.
In the water sports centres of Le Lavandou and La Favières you can dive, sail, water-ski or wakeboard.
Also Bormes Village is a 30-40 minutes walk away or you reach it by car after 3-4 kilometers.
Don't miss a visit of Bormes Village. Stroll through the norrow alleys with its coblestones, climb up to the citadelle and enjoy the great view over the charming landscape.
Of course you'll find nearby plenty of restaurants for every taste and any budget.
You want to discover the neighborhood?
- The Massif des Maures with its hiking possibilities is only a few kilometers away. Along the N98 you'll find plenty of spots which will insire you.
- You reach Hyères in 20 minute ride or Toulon in 30-50 minutes.
- From the Le Lavandou boats leave to the offshore islands "Îles d'Ôr", where you'll find great beaches and interesting flora and fauna and very nice hiking trails as well.
- St. Tropez is only 40 kilometers away and you can go there by car or by public bus.
- Discover the beaches and cricks in direction of St. Tropez by car in only a few minutes drive.
- It is always an adventure to walk a part of the coastal-trail or to spend a beach day near the Fort Brégancon, the summer residence of the french president.
- Nice and Marseille are ca. 140 km away.
- You'll reach the airport of Toulon/Hyères in a 30 minutes drive.
- The train station of Toulon, where you arrive or leave by TGV is a 50 minutes ride away.